2016年9月30日星期五

How lucky I am!

It has been nearly one month since I came to Precisetool. In this period of time, I’ve benefit a lot and I’ve experienced feelings that I never had before.
This is the first time I want to seize this lucky opportunity so strongly. In Precisetool, all the staff are diligent and hard-working. Everyone spares every effort in their position and makes their contribution to the development of company. Everytime I see such a scene, I would be inexplicably moved. I believe it is the reason why Precisetool has been able to achieve so much development and progress in such a short period of time. I feel extremely lucky to have an opportunity to be a member of Precisetool and can work hard together with all preciseman in the future. In Precisetool, colleagues never intrigue against each other. We care for each other, help each other and make progress together. When I first came to here, I know nothing about my work and I felt totally confused. It is because of the help of my colleagues that I can better grasp the work skills; It is because of the encouragement of my colleagues that I can have the self-confidence to do my job better and better; It is because of the concern of my colleagues that I feel warm and happy in this strange environment. I feel extremely lucky to be able to work in such a harmonious atmosphere. In Precisetool, there is no level restriction between the upper and the lower. We communicate with each other, we exchange ideas with each other and we grow together. Leaders, no matter sector leaders or company leaders, treat us like friends. They give full recognition and respect to everyone, including me, a little girl who is so humble. We are free to express our views and suggestions, and we work together to explore the feasibility of the program, and then we make plans and take actions. I feel extremely lucky to work in such a free and efficient team. In Precisetool, all the products have a fine appearance and excellent quality. All the products are produced in accordance with strict standards in each section of designing, material selection and manufacturing to ensure product quality. For example, four-indent hand crimping tool. Those crimping tools are small and exquisite, easy to use and compatible with MIL standards. Using high-quality chrome vanadium steel and vacuum heat treatment to ensure the quality and durability of the tools to  complete the high-repeated operation. Those tools can be equipped with a variety of locators, including customized and MIL standard positioners. In addition, we can meet a variety of customers demands and develop for customers with special requirements of products and we make every efforts to provide the best experience of users. The company will try to provide customers with personalized service, including adjusting the crimp shape, terminal size, cross-sectional area of ​​the wire. It is also a great luck to produce such high-quality products and be the only manufacturer producing m22520 series crimping tool for wire harness, connectors and cable assembly in China.

Precisetool, so lucky to meet with you. I think I will certainly cherish it, and you



没有评论:

发表评论